Terms & Policies
A MESSAGE FROM THE OWNER
Hi, my name is Alfredo Salado and I am the owner and lead therapist of Oils and Sheets. I started my company after sustaining an injury while I was in boot camp Marine Corps. My treatment consisted of pills and a form signed to excuse me from exercising. After my active duty was done I recalled my injury and decided I could provide alternative ways to heal the body. I have dedicated 7 years and countless hours to attain continuing education to provide the best therapeutic massage to my clients. I am looking forward to meeting your needs and help you to heal and enjoy life to its fullest.
TERMS AND POLICY
- A 24 hour notice must be given to reschedule your session, if time frame is not met the session is forfeit.
- All sessions must be prepaid before appointment is secured.
- Preferred methods of payment Cash app, Venmo, cash, we also accept all major credit cards.
- All clients must sign a client form and liability waiver before session starts.
- Sessions will start at designated times, please make your calls or any business you have to take care of, so as not to deduct from your time.
- Any extra time will be charged accordingly, if it is available.
- Session time cannot be partitioned.
- Modalities can be upgraded, if time is available.
- Sessions are not refundable, but are transferable.
- All gift certificates have a 6 month expiration date from the date they are purchased.
- All individual sessions and packages have a 1 year expiration date from the time they are purchased.